GE Appliances is an appliance manufacturer company. Its headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, USA. It is one of the largest appliance brands in the United States. Under the supervision of the house of brands, namely GE, GE Profile, Café Monogram, Haier, and Hotpoint.
The company has a further subsidiary named FirstBuild. A global co-creation community and a state of the art micro-factory which is present in the campus of the University of Louisville, located at Louisville, Kentucky, United States.
GE Appliances By AI
Their community, FirstBuild, has spread its wings in Korea, and recently it had opened up their FirstBuild office on India in 2019. It was initially a part of General Electric, a company that started its journey in the market by selling a full roster of heating and cooking products.
Then it had merged with GE Industrial Systems and formed the company GE Consumer and Industrial. General Electric subsequently sold to Electrolux, a Swedish Appliance manufacturer company, and it is the world’s second-largest consumer appliance company after Whirlpool. Later, Haier and KKR took over the GE Appliances in the year 2016.
Recently, GE Appliances announced that they are going to introduce their latest Kitchen products, which comprise their first-class innovative smart kitchen system. It will also include of sharp microwave in it, and the next generation Kitchen Hub will contain a built-in camera inside the lining of the oven, which will work on Artificial Intelligence that will create a new vision in the cooking technology.
Thus this latest AI-based technology will ultimately create a unique digital cooking experience in the world. This latest Artificial Intelligence technology will eventually help the chef to choose their recipe according to the available ingredients, which will be viewed by the inbuilt camera.
It will also notice the rise and fall of the temperature of the oven and check the missing elements in the kitchen.
GE Introduces Cutting Edge Digital Cooking Experience
The new Artificial Intelligence-powered vision of the computational technology will not only assist the families in making meals. But will also utilize the ingredients before it gets spoiled. It has seen that many families spend hours in a week planning different kinds of dishes and wasting them at nearly 30% of the ingredients they buy. That is approximately the US $1000 per year is spent.
The new cooking vision technology will ultimately help busy families to utilize their hard-earned ingredients efficiently on hand. By this, they can easily create various kinds of cooking dishes in a short time. The new vision technology based on Artificial Intelligence and other latest technology will be readily displayed in CES 2020 so that it can be an inspiration to many youngsters.
The Executive Director of SmartHome Appliances of GE Appliances said that their goal is to produce the latest cooking devices. By merging the industrial latest technologies to it. It said that the Kitchen setup would be available in the market in late 2020.
The next generation Kitchen Setup from GE Appliances comprises of 27-inch smart display. An AI-powered microwave, and a ventilator that can easily fit with this device. It has features that enable its users to use the inbuilt camera to interact with their friends and families while cooking. Take pictures of their cooking skills and share them with their friends.
Cutting Edge Digital Cooking Experience
And can quickly determine whether their meals completed or not by viewing inside their oven through the camera. There are other creatures in the next-gen Smart Kitchen setup include:
- It has a Google Assistant in it, which allows the owner to create their ingredients list. And easily plan their dishes, and even control their thermostat while cooking.
- The consumers can easily access thousands of episodes through the app named SideChef. Along with the innovative and smart cooking features along with precise cooking facilities.
- Users easily video chat with their friends and family members, due to the availability of multiple cameras at different angles.
- There is a camera fitted at the cooktop and task lighting. Which makes the user more comfortable to share their recipe in social media.
- There is an inbuilt camera in the oven. By which consumers can quickly check whether the food has been perfectly cooked through the Hub and on their smartphones.
- Users can easily access calendars and can plan their schedules. That results in an efficient management system of our house.
- The users can also control technologically based household devices. Like control of temperature, the lights and can easily manage a variety of smart devices using the Smart Kitchen Setup.
The smart Kitchen Setup also comprises the innovative platform, which is globally quick and secured with a variety of possibilities.
The smart platform has the facility to other smart and creative household devices, which means the devices that are present outside the kitchen. Thus, the latest Kitchen Hub will create a new milestone in the world the kitchen technology.